View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #44
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 132624 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/17/2013, Game 2 vs Dolphins: Top 5 things you are interested in seei

Quote:
Originally Posted by escrimador View Post
Considering it's the third game for the Dolphins, i'm looking forward to seeing our 2's going against their 1's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Are they playing it like that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I don't think so. Although this is technically their third preseason game, it should be played as if it's their 2nd. The Dolphins will have five preseason games so there's no reason to change anything.

The Dolphins are looking to test themselves against the Texans.....a team they feel will challenge them to "prove" their own starters.

From the Miami Herald this morning:

Quote:
Both the starting offense and defense will get their most work of the preseason Saturday. Philbin said the first-stringers will play at least the first quarter, and possibly more.

Every snap the stars are out there will be a chance to compare themselves to a playoff team from a year ago.

“On paper, you can probably look and say we’ve probably made some improvements, but I’m one of those guys where the proof’s in the pudding,” said defensive end Cam Wake. “Until you actually make something happen, it hasn’t happened yet.”
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote