View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #13
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kevin Kolb close to contract with Buffalo Bills

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Interesting take.

If I were running the Bills, it wouldn't be about wins or loses. I'd need to see two things before I'd send Manuel out there. 1. He has to be ready 2. The team has to be ready.
It's just preseason.... but so far it looks like the Bills' OLine is competent enough & Manuel is smart enough to not get hurt.

Kolb.... is bad enough that you're just wasting time with him.

Watch the second video it shows most of the pass plays (I want to say all, but I'm sure it's not) look at the routes the receivers are running, look at Kolb.... not thinking, no progression, just picks a guy & throws it to him, whether he's open or not.... like his mind is made up presnap. Then watch Emanuel... same routes, but he finds the open guy.

I was hoping Kolb would at least get a chance to play & show that he can be a starter in this league.. but heck, this is his third chance. He'll be lucky if he makes it to week 1 as the starter.