View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #48
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
So if they decide to put a guy at certain position for now, I imagine they have an idea what they want to do this year.
I'm sure they do. I'm just trying to figure out where there thinking is. Our best OL was with Winston, Brisiel, & a pretty good Wade Smith. Jones looks like a better Brisiel & Brooks a younger Wade.

Problem, in my mind now, is Newton is nothing like Winston in the run game.

Right now it looks to me that Kubiak & Dennison doesn't have any rathers & build there line & attack according to there strengths.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2