View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #366
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Never implied the Jets lol
Before you start labeling people's opinions as "doubling retarded", you really REALLY need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

I never doubted that I mentioned (or implied) the Jets could be a threat to take him..So I really don't understand your post above. I mean I know it's late on a Friday night, but where the hell did you get that I never implied the jets from?

All I did was simply throw the B.S. flag up in the air when you tried to imply that I said Rex would try to snag a QB like Keenum off the waiver wire to replace Sanchez with.

All I did was mention "possibilities" or teams that could be looking to add another QB to bolster their horrible QB situation and those teams that I mentioned were the first that popped in my head. Newsflash, most teams carry 3 QBs on their roster, so if Keenum is snagged off the wire, I highly doubt he'd be grabbed up to be a starter or even a backup like you tried to IMPLY that I said. There are only 22 offensive and defensive starters.. if a team feels that Keenum can upgrade one of the other spots, they'll grab him.. That's all I ever said, so where the hell did you ever get that I mentioned Rex would look at Keenum as a replacement for Sanchez?

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 08-17-2013 at 02:00 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote