Re: Pre-season 8/17/2013, Game 2 vs Dolphins: Top 5 things you are interested in seei
1) Will the OLBs make a case they won't be the weak link of the Defense?
2) Can a 3rd running back separate themselves from the pack?
3) How will Quessenberry react to being thrown into the fire, and can Newton and Brooks show they'll hold the right side down?
4) Will Keo make strides as a starter on the backend of the defense?
5) Can one of the receivers without an "andre" in their name show anything that looks like consistency?