View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013   #39
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/17/2013, Game 2 vs Dolphins: Top 5 things you are interested in seei

5. Watt vs. the new guy at LT for the 'Fins.
4. Cushing. He says he's "ready to hit somebody"; well, now's the time.
3. Swearinger. Has he learned he better wrap up against NFL big boys?
2. Earl Mitchell. Was last week real?
1. Schaub and the 1st team O. They kinda played dink & dunk last week and only put a FG on the board after getting a gift at midfield. With most of the studs playing I want to see much more production. I especially want to see him connect with Hopkins and Graham. I'll be disappointed if the O gets off to one of their classic slow starts. I don't want to see that $%!t this season.

Bonus: The 2nd string battles at RB and QB and 3/4th WR performance will be interesting.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote