View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013   #45
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Could you explain why?
I've thought Wade Smith's play has been below par for some time now. I also liked what I saw from Ben Jones last year. I know he doesn't have the power & strength of Brooks, but I think he's more athletic & better at getting to the second level. He reminds me of Myers.

Brooks is a big strong guy. He's not built like Wade, but he plays the same. Put that hulk next to Brown & just mow'em down. Then pull Ben Jones around and surprise that LB or Safety coming around the edge.

I thought all along the plan was to move Brooks to RG when the season starts & let Ben Jones get a couple of reps at Center through camp. But when Wade got hurt & they left Brooks @ RG I figured that's where they want him.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2