View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013   #37
Lucky

Rep Power: 172599 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/17/2013, Game 2 vs Dolphins: Top 5 things you are interested in seei

I don't think we will learn much on the defensive side of the ball. The Fins offense does not impress me. I doubt there's more than a couple of guys that could start on the Texans. The defense gets better work in practice.

I do think Miami has a pretty good defense. I'm interested in how the o-line handles the responsibilities. Opening holes for the running game and protecting Schaub. I think this is the most interesting and important aspect of the game.