View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013   #751
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
Why isn't Martin returning punts/kicks? In my opinion, he's the most capable returner right now. He's fast and quick.

Keo's the guy who showed up at the combine with 20% body fat as a defensive back. Fail. And he's supposed to be returning kicks and punts? Please tell me it's a joke.
I wonder if they want to lighten Martin's load a bit to see what he can do with less responsibility on teams. And also to see some plan B's since Bonner has been missing some time with his hamstring. Hamstring issues are a bother because they heal when they heal and you can't tough your way through them. Body says run, leg says HAHAHAHAHAHA!