View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013   #20
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Well then I guess he just shouldn't be on the radio since it involves being critical. Guess the stationed disagreed with you.

Guess so. I don't listen to 610 anymore anyway, 790 all the way for me. Any station that employs Josh Innes obviously doesn't know what they're doing!

And TJ was not a 6 year starter, might want to look up those starts there noxiousdog. He was a bust and is more of a loser than most NFL players, and certainly Romo.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote