View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013   #17
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Seth cracks me up all the time. Yeah, he's unpolished, but that's part of the appeal. He is not some pro radio dude, but a retired pro athlete that is not sure where the line in the sand is half the time. I expect him to get into some sort of FCC trouble at some point because of it.

I really enjoy their show when I get a chance to hear it. I pretty much learn something every time I listen. And they talk football the majority of the time instead of pandering with 'guy talk' radio, which bores me to death.

I have not heard TJ, yet, but based on your opinion I will definitely check him out. Thanks for the heads up.
Seth Payne is very sharp, and fortunately for his listeners he can articulate what he knows which is a lot about a lot of different things that go beyond football. And he dishs it all out with an irreverent sense of humor. But his inside knowledge of the NFL is the real payoff.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote