View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013   #13
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/17/2013, Game 2 vs Dolphins: Top 5 things you are interested in seei

1) Cierre Wood & Dennis Johnson. Wood looked better game #1.

2) Keenum vs. Yates. I would like to see how Keenum looks with the 2nd unit, and can Yates come out sharp this week?

3) WR's 3 and beyond... I haven't seen anything to impress me yet from these guys and I'm not just talking about this Pre-Season.

4) OLB battle: Jefferson & Tuggle. I don't think both of them will make the roster, so this will be an interesting battle for the final OLB spot.

5) Hopkins. I'm just excited to see what this guy will bring this year.

Just missed the cut:

D.J. Swearinger. Didn't have a good game last week. I would like to see him rebound and play to his ability this week.

Earl Mitchell. If he can beast all year like he did game #1, it would be one scary D-line.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote