View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013   #16
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I enjoyed listening to TJ, but he's not even close to Seth. But, I reckon everyone has different tastes.
Seth cracks me up all the time. Yeah, he's unpolished, but that's part of the appeal. He is not some pro radio dude, but a retired pro athlete that is not sure where the line in the sand is half the time. I expect him to get into some sort of FCC trouble at some point because of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
N.D. and Greg in the trenches still the best IMO

TJ
I really enjoy their show when I get a chance to hear it. I pretty much learn something every time I listen. And they talk football the majority of the time instead of pandering with 'guy talk' radio, which bores me to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Ya' know...I like Seth, but I just think TJ is better.

Not knocking Seth, I just think TJ has been damn good so far.
I have not heard TJ, yet, but based on your opinion I will definitely check him out. Thanks for the heads up.