View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013   #11
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87002 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Eh, he had to play behind a bad oline.

I think Carr sucked horribly and of course would've rather have had Peppers in hind sight but at least I can understand the pick PLUS he's still actually IN the NFL.

Johnson, on the other hand, also sucked even more horribly. Did nothing as a pro and we could've taken Aaron Rodgers, Derrick Johnson, or any other of the bad asses that were available.

IDK how anyone could think that Johnson wasn't a bigger bust than Carr but to each his own.

Anyways, Johnson should not be calling ANYONE in the NFL a loser, he was one of the biggest losers who ever played for us.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote