View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013   #6
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217648 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/17/2013, Game 2 vs Dolphins: Top 5 things you are interested in seei

1) Ben Jones and Quessenberry. It's going to be interesting to see who wins this battle and if they progress to a point where they would unseat Wade even if he wasn't injured.

2) Case vs. TJ. I'm hoping Case takes some giant steps forward and proves that last week's play wasn't just because of the level of competition. I want them both to play well.

3) WRs. I want some more oohs and aahs from DH but I'm hoping Martin starts to show in game situations what everyone's saying they're saw in TC. And then I want some other guys to step up, too.

4) OLBs. Need some development here.

5) RBs. Want to see Cierre Wood get some reps with the 2s. Want to see if DJ can play better than he did last week.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote