View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013   #77
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who wins division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/sta...rceptions-2012

And people thought I was crazy during the draft period for predicting INT in the high teens for Luck (and could be up to 25 - was my prediction.)
Sure, I was wrong, it could have been 30, but that's because he went deep more often that I thought they would let him.

I still don't know how he'll turn out; I'm still not buying Luck as the next HOF QB. Right now, his play is not at the same level as RGIII or Wilson between the ears.
I'm of the same mentality, I just don't see the production to go with all the hype.