View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013   #76
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who wins division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post

Also interesting was the part about the most interceptable passes being dropped by Andrew Luck's opponents. He forced a ton of throws in that offense. Wonder how the departure of Arians affects their offense with Pagano back and their proclaimed WCO taking place.
Quote:
It would seem safe to assume that Luck will throw fewer than his 18 interceptions from a year ago, but there's a sign that Luck might actually have been lucky a year ago. (I'm the first person to run into that pun, right? Good.) Football Outsiders charters also credited Luck with more dropped interceptions than anybody else in football last season, and the only regular starter who threw interceptable passes on a more frequent basis was Brandon Weeden. So while I would normally point to the second-year interception-rate turnarounds of players like Peyton Manning and Josh Freeman, Luck's interception rate might remain in the high teens again this year.
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/sta...rceptions-2012

And people thought I was crazy during the draft period for predicting INT in the high teens for Luck (and could be up to 25 - was my prediction.)
Sure, I was wrong, it could have been 30, but that's because he went deep more often that I thought they would let him.

I still don't know how he'll turn out; I'm still not buying Luck as the next HOF QB. Right now, his play is not at the same level as RGIII or Wilson between the ears.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote