View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #744
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72571 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Could be Keo is saving a gear that nobody has ever seen, not even himself ?
But seriously, maybe Keo is better than Martin when it comes to ball security, atleast that's how the coaching staff may very well feel and that's all that really counts, and ultimately the #1 priority for kick and punt return guys is hanging onto the ball.
But why all the abuse for Shiloh, why not be happy for a guy who is clearly not a superior physical specimen or gifted athlete, but apparently has overcome his physical limitations to perhaps carve out his own little niche in the NFL.
Yeah, Keo is just waiting in the wings and saying " I can't wait until Kubiak puts me in a real game and I show him what vision, moves and speed I have. Keo's dream is to make the roster as a ST player. Why risk your health by showing that skill in practice.: