View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #75
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who wins division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Looks like I am one of the three that picked the COlts.

Although it was very tough and I went back and forth on it, and today I sort of think the Texans win it. It was that close for me honestly.

I picked the COlts though because of Luck. I had that much confidence in him coming into the league and he exceeded expectations. I feel like he is one of those QB's that can make his team over achieve and "believe" where they can sneak out a few extra wins on confidence as long as they aren't getting blown out.

The Texans are better all around on paper. However, the Colts are much better at the main position which is the QB position. I like Schaub and defended him a lot last season when a lot of people went way overboard in criticizing him where they acted like he was pure trash. But by the end of the season, Schaub's late season plunge simply could not be ignored. I still think that Schaub could have a pretty good season, but he simply won't ever be that QB that makes huge plays in big games consistently going forward in my eyes while Luck will. And that goes a long way.

And then you have the Kubiak factor where he plays not to lose so much and Gary has shown far to many times that his philosophy will cost this team games, and Gary won't learn from it. He is who he is, and I've accepted that. But it will take a super great QB to over come Gary's inefficiencies, and Schaub simply is not that guy. I could be wrong, and I certainly hope so, but it will take our defense being 2001 Baltimore Ravens like to get a ring with Schaub and Kubes in my opinion based off of what I've seen. I do believe in WATT though!!! Maybe Watt can bring it home.

Right now I'll switch back to the Texans for the division, but I might change it again tomorrow or in a few weeks. It's simply that close of a call.
Captain Woodrow F. Call would shoot you between the eyes. Then hang you. Then burn you. Then drag your carcass to the South Pole to be buried. Shameful use of an avatar.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote