View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #354
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 36493 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
Wow, I've never seen such a baseless, illusory prediction in all my time. No way are we merging with Russia.
I agree. We will most likely merge with China, unless Obama gets a 3rd term. In that case, we will be merging with Islam. Whatever that means. It can't be good and I don't think there's been a suicide bomber proof suit built yet. Just say your Hail Obama's, watch Duck Dynasty and try your best to refrain from saying "using the whole fist, Doc? Swiiing looow, sweet chariooot". How many get that movie reference?