View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #739
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Kevin Walter wasn't a punt returner. Jacoby Jones was the 15th ranked PR in the league last year, averaging 9 yards/return. Do you think Keo has that ability? Antonio Brown is an outstanding athlete, and he averaged 6.8 yards/punt return. Could Keo approach that?

Could Keo fair catch without muffing? Sure. Is that what the Texans are looking for in their return game? Sounds like another huge fail is looming for the Texans special teams.
What I mean was think of KW as a receiver - not special or spectacular .... just solid / reliable. That's what I see from Keo as a PR.

That's not to say he's the PR during the season .... but he will be a reliable PR who will protect the ball and make no mistakes if he's called upon.

Yeah , I think he could average 6-7.5ypr .... No he wont give us the highlight reel plays Jacoby Jones is capable of , but he wont scare the sh!t outa us every time he touches the ball either.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote