View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #738
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Yes, I think differently. I see Keo as fringe athlete who has zero chance of being a good NFL returner. He lacks speed, quickness, agility. And that's just in his play as a safety. And I don't know or care what Sanders was thinking.
Well, so far he has one punt return for 11 yards (in 2011), so it wasn't like he was terrible right off the bat.

Also, he had dropped some weight.
He's listed on the Texans website at 209 instead of 219 at the combine.

Now he didn't run a fast forty at the combine, but his other numbers show more burst than people tend to believe.

Check the numbers out at nfldraftscout.

D Manning may have ran a 4.48 at the combine (at 202lbs), but his ten-yd split was 1.62, as compared to 1.61 for Keo.

His 20SS time and 3-comes were 4.08 and 7.24
Keo's numbers were 3.9 and 6.55, both were quite superior to Manning's

Those three numbers combined with the weight loss tend to show an athelete with a quick short burst, which is what you want in a punt returner.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote