View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #728
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Keo returned punts in college .... was a very good special teams player @ Idaho.

I think its giving him an opportunity to separate himself from Pleasant because I don't see both staying on the roster (pending Reed's health).
Like I said before I think it all hinges on how healthy Reed is. We can't go into the season with only 3 healthy safeties so we may need to have Pleasant on the roster initially.
Texn4life is online now   Reply With Quote