View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #336
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

since 1990 or so the two UDFA QBs to truly make it have been Kurt Warner and Tony Romo (want to say there is 3rd legitimate starting guy I am missing)

And yes there are a handful of UDFA who make the final 53 every year, but most of those

1) Never take a meaningful snap
2) start as in case of emergency break glass
3) and prove to not be significant in the NFL

If Case Keenum winds up as a billy Volek (long term career back-up) or Ryan Fitzpatrick (oops actually drafted in the 7th) then he personally has bet the odds and should be applauded.