View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #329
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 71412 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Yep. I think you're pretty dead on about that.

When some of us fans hear about how well Case did going off-schedule, it's like... Yeah! That's what we need! A guy who performs when the play breaks down!

But that's probably NOT what Kubiak is saying at all. The play probably went off schedule because Case didn't do what Kubiak wanted him to do. That's not a good thing to be doing if you want to stay on the team, regardless of how successful you happened to be on those plays.
I think that's been thunderkyss's point this entire thread, and a lot of people seem to disagree with him about that.

(at least that's how I've read what he's saying)
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote