View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #37
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125942 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian is Here Ready for 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
Mettenberger is ok
I don't see much when I watch him
He is talented but I don't see him transitioning to the pro level
Maybe as a back up
As well as Manziel I called that along time ago
Manziel is not a NFL QB
And if he is then good but I don't have The balls nor the position too find out and if I did I still would not roll the dice and that was before all this stuff came out and I stated that opinion during the Manziel craze after the hiesman ceremony and I caught flack but I'm not here to just coast I'm here for analyst and details and breakdowns and bold opinions and knowledgable sports banter.
So if flack is what I get then flack is what I will take!
No QB will ever look good under Carr. (Including J'Marcus Russell)

I agree with you about Manziel. He's a great college QB, but I dont think his game transitions well to the NFL. I hope Gary doesn't get his Aggie hard on and makes Manziel the Texans QB of the future.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote