View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #182
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
People are pointing out to speedfreak that Keenum did not in fact have magical performances in every big game in his career no matter how much he might try to marginalize below average performances in conference championships or whatnot. I didn't even have to dig because I know Keenum never won a championship in C-USA and had been there at least once or twice.

I'm not a Keenum hater, I hope he does succeed against the almost insurmountable odds against him. But trying to paint him as the savior of the Houston Texans when there is very very very little footage of him against NFL players is silly.
RG III had never even been to a Conference Championship Game.
It takes a whole team to win games, not one player.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote