View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #326
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Kubiak:
Quote:
(on what he wants to see out of QB Case Keenum) I just think we continue. Obviously, hes got another game plan that came at him this week. Hes got more to digest. Can he go handle that with the group like he did last week? Hes probably going to play against a little bit different level of competition from the standpoint of when he goes into the football game this week against Miami. Youre just looking for him to progress like any other player.
Would it be safe to infer Tj was asked to do "more" last week than Keenum was?

In all honesty, if I were a HC, completions & first downs & TDs are all nice, but in the preseason I want to know can he or can't he run my offense. In the regular season I hope to not have him out there with my 2,3,4 receivers, 3 LG, 5 RT, 4 TE....

In the film room it's going to be, "This is what I saw, this would have been the right thing to do. But you decided to do that.... explain."

He can say, "But coach, I threw a TD" or "We kept the chains moving" & I'd cut him.....