View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #324
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Most of you guys who think Case would get scooped up are the same people who thought Case would get scooped up last year if we put him on our PS (B-b-b-b-b-but he threw for so many yards in NCAA!). Case Keenum is a short and old QB (For being in only his second year) who played in what is thought of nationally as a gimmicky Houston scheme in college.

So now that he's spent a year on a PS, here come the "You have to put him on the roster or he'll be gone!" crowd again and it sounds just as dumb now as it does then. The bit that Carr Bombed said about NY probably picking him (I'm assuming the Jets here) is doubly retarded and pretty much throws out the window that Rex Ryan has a Mark Sanchez fetish that is both unexplainable and undeniable. Seriously, a guy who has this as a tattoo:

Is going to start picking up practice squad QB's so that he can find a replacement. While simultaneously talking down the 2nd round QB his team picked.
No what's "doubly retarded" is your asinine assuptions (and you know what they say about assuming). Please show me where in the hell I ever said the Jets would pick up Case to replace Sanchez? Ill save you time.. it wasn't ever mentioned. Some poster asked why another team would sign him.. I said, because there are teams that have bad QB play/depth and then listed examples. No where did I ever imply that Case would be picked up to replace another team's starter or even their backup. And excuse me for not putting it past a coach who actually traded a draft pick for a QB who can't even throw.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 08-15-2013 at 10:40 PM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote