View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #36
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5406 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian is Here Ready for 2014

Mettenberger is ok
I don't see much when I watch him
He is talented but I don't see him transitioning to the pro level
Maybe as a back up
As well as Manziel I called that along time ago
Manziel is not a NFL QB
And if he is then good but I don't have The balls nor the position too find out and if I did I still would not roll the dice and that was before all this stuff came out and I stated that opinion during the Manziel craze after the hiesman ceremony and I caught flack but I'm not here to just coast I'm here for analyst and details and breakdowns and bold opinions and knowledgable sports banter.
So if flack is what I get then flack is what I will take!
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote