View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #312
legacy_gt
All Pro

Rep Power: 6629 legacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Let me say first: I have been open in my "not impressed" opinion of Case. He has shown enough so far that some team would do it especially as the season progresses and the teams that have injuries at QB or whose QBs are not very good would take the chance.

I mention NE because Mallet has been terrible this whole TC and the other option is Tebow (snicker). After their scare yesterday it would be the typical "Im the smartest man in the league!" move by Belicheck.

What would teams like the Jags, Browns, Jets, Rams, Raiders have to lose?
I agree that Case would be picked up if he was placed in the PS. And also remember you saying that Case has no chance in playing in the nfl too.
legacy_gt is offline   Reply With Quote