View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #311
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 163027 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Anyone who takes Case off the practice squad would have to be willing to put him on their 53 man roster. If he's been with us through 2012, 2013 OTAs, mini-camp, training camp, & played in our pre season games & we don't think he's earned a roster spot, why would any other team give him one?
Let me say first: I have been open in my "not impressed" opinion of Case. He has shown enough so far that some team would do it especially as the season progresses and the teams that have injuries at QB or whose QBs are not very good would take the chance.

I mention NE because Mallet has been terrible this whole TC and the other option is Tebow (snicker). After their scare yesterday it would be the typical "Im the smartest man in the league!" move by Belicheck.

What would teams like the Jags, Browns, Jets, Rams, Raiders have to lose?
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote