View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #34
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian is Here Ready for 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Welcome Texian...
Welcome Gcates...

We've got a pretty good group of guys that frequent the Draft Talk page semi regularly. I can't wait to start seeing some 2014 mocks and names of players to keep and eye on. So far 2014 looks to be a very good year for CB, but only average at 3-4 ILB. It's still very early though.
Just off the top of my head
CJ Mosely Bama AJ Johnson Tenn and Christian Jones FSU all have pro bowl potential and are all great ILB that should transition quite well to the NFL

As far as QBs go I have my eyes set on Boyd and Mariota those are my two favorites and I feel those are the two best options for a QB seeking franchise. It's where the NFL game is going like RGIII&Luck. Must have the arm and the legs with character&qualities above the shoulders as well.

I will be looking at fales and others but I'm hesitant fales numbers are off the charts but for some reason I just don't see the it factor
Just like lynch and many others.

I am interested in seeing what Blake Bell does at Oklahoma big ol haas will be the guy now and he will have to throw more than run. Reminds me of Big Ben but with legs and a nack for the end zone
If he delivers with his arm this year like he did with his legs last year his stock will sky rocket.
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote