View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #162
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
We have yet to see any of those system guys hae a long and successful career in the NFL. There's no way I expect Kubiak to shift to that sort of system. He doesn't need to. For CASE to be successful, he has to become the perfect system QB for KUBIAK's system.

I think it's possible that he does but it's too early to say that he has. Let's let him play a few more games.
Andy Reid an a spread style offense with McNabb for a long time. I honestly don't know why more teams haven't done it.