View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013   #61
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 273403 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Dirty Little Truth About the Texans Roof Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
And if you don't think that this is showing up on your electricity bills if you live in Harris County................
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Electricity is a commodity & since you have options to purchase your electricity from a few providers, Reliant really can't "pass" that expense on to the consumer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I honestly don't know why anyone would use Reliant as a provider unless they just like throwing money away. Their rates are ridiculously high. My bill dropped by 40% when I dumped them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ensign_lee View Post
Texas is deregulated. Unless you are specifically choosing Reliant because they are a sponsor of the Houston Texans, this is not affecting you.

The price is what the market will bear, based on DEMAND, not the COST OF PRODUCTION.
Hey now... are you guys saying Doc is WRONG?
Awww HELLLL Naw!!

ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote