View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013   #148
legacy_gt
All Pro

Rep Power: 7091 legacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
You're the one who said that the fact that he set such records MEANT something. It doesn't. It doesn't mean he can make it in the NFL.

A lot of QBs have put up great numbers in college in failed.

To be a fluke, Case has to prove that he's not one of those guys. He has to prove that he's not Colt Brennan.

I'm not one of the guys saying that Case can't do that. But he hasn't done it, yet. Until he does it, I'll be rooting for him but I'm not expecting him to be a great QB because of those collegiate performances.
yeah it means something. doesn't mean it will transfer to the nfl. but to call him a fluke (like what some people say) at this point isn't fair.
legacy_gt is offline   Reply With Quote