View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013   #147
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217648 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy_gt View Post
you can't just call keenum a fluke just because he shattered records on a C-USA team and his size and didn't get drafted. nobody can at this point because he hasn't played an nfl game. a fluke would be a jamarcus russel, tim couch, or troy smith. Keenum hasn't gotten to that point where he's had any chance to prove anything
You're the one who said that the fact that he set such records MEANT something. It doesn't. It doesn't mean he can make it in the NFL.

A lot of QBs have put up great numbers in college in failed.

To be a fluke, Case has to prove that he's not one of those guys. He has to prove that he's not Colt Brennan.

I'm not one of the guys saying that Case can't do that. But he hasn't done it, yet. Until he does it, I'll be rooting for him but I'm not expecting him to be a great QB because of those collegiate performances.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote