View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013   #139
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 169136 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Papal, there was no comparison made between Brady and Keenum.
I said I brought it up as an example of how a young QB may not be all that in his first few years in the NFL.

Similarly, a young CB like KJax, may not look good when you throw him into the fire right off the bat; but it doesn't mean that he doesn't have the ability to become a good player.

Heck, if you can develop an UDFA like Arian Foster into a good player, your team save a bunch of money for awhile; money that can be put into good use fortifying other positions on the team.
That I can concur with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote