View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013   #10
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 22174 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone get their surprise Texan package today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Since binocular cases are no longer allowed, I will probably use the clear bag to carry my binoculars.
You shouldn't need them with that new big HD screen, unless they are for the cheerleaders.

I received the bag yesterday and was somewhat surprised that it had the NFL logo instead of the Texans. I doubt if I will use it much since most of what I need at the game will fit in my pockets. However, it is a very nice bag and nice of the Texans to give one to their season ticketholders.

I would have more use for one at the Cowboys game because I take along a couple of jerseys. I sit near the elevator where the players exit after the game and I look for autograph opportunities.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote