View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013   #122
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
False. Beast Tennessee in 2010. 30-27 in overtime.
Thanks....... I totally overlooked the 2010 Music City Bowl (damned Wikipedia).

Quote:
Obviously I favor TJ over Case because of my school affiliation, but I want whoever gives the Texans the best chance to win out. I feel like too many people are making these statements when there are still 3 preseason games left.
I still don't think there's a competition. Kubiak isn't that kind. Tj will be the backup.

Quote:
edit: Not that this disputes your point. Just my best memory of TJ in college. It was complete pandemonium at the watching party I was at.
Cool.