View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013   #116
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Case Keenum.... much smaller program, much smaller school. But he performed at the highest level possible. They put him on a stage & he answered the call every time. (mostly). He never won the Conf USA Championship, like Kolb, but it wasn't for his poor play. I think if Keenum is ever going to be our QB, he'll bring another level of "expecting to win" to the team.

Highest level of what? College? He wasn't consistently beating SEC or Big 12 teams in college.

I have nothing against Keenum, but I'm sure as hell not anointing him because he set records in Conference USA.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote