View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013   #664
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Wow, I've gained a whole new level of respect for Posey. All this talk about how he lacked work ethic last year can be completely thrown out of the window now.

If he's able to be 85-90% of what he was at the end of the year last year for the Texans early on he's going to help the team.
Talk from who? I don't remember hearing talk of that nature. My understanding was that it took him a little longer to grasp the playbook. Had nothing to do with work ethic