View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013   #23
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 239970 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Wade Smith had knee scoped last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
As the Texans are being nonspecific as to damage to "what" cartilage, one of the "better" scenarios (and it's still no bargain), is the cartilage involving the back side of the patella (knee cap).....patellar chondromalacia......where it is essentially crushed many times with damage to the apposing cartilage of the femur surface of the knee joint behind it.
Ever so often, some of your freely given information is directly applicable to me. I know I've thanked you before, but allow me once again. Your knowledge and ability to share that knowledge is a huge contribution to this community. Thank you. Rep when I can.