View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013   #65
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who wins division?

That was a cool read.

I think the Colts were a bit of an outlier from that perspective.

I think the Colts were a good team that tanked (perhaps on purpose.) So they weren't as bad as that 2-14 mark would indicate so their rebound to 11-5 wasn't as drastic as it appears on the surface.

And like I said, when you look at the point differential, most of that comes from a single game. So the size of that point differential appears to be a bit of an anomaly as well.

The point about their record in close games probably returning to the mean is good, though. So they probably will regress a little bit. Hopefully.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote