View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013   #286
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 27729 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I would actually rank arm strength as Yates, Schaub, then Case. In all fairness, I haven't watched that much of Case. But I do remember "weak arm" was one of Case's weaknesses in draft profiles.
Yeah people should stop going off of the draft profile (when he was injured) and go YouTube some videos of him at UH. That's where this rumor of Case having a weak arm came from and people just ran with it and continue to say it. Anyone who says it never has watched him play. I mean he is the NCAA all time passing leader.He easily has the strongest arm of the three.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaltTgbUxV0

The ball was in the air for 60 yards in that video, without the help of Denver mile high air like Schaub. There are plenty of others too.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote