View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013   #285
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 87379 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

during last year's preseason there was talk about arm strength regarding keenum's first real practices with the team. what i read was that in camp schaub had the strongest arm by a large margin, while yates was ok and keenum really needed to work on his velocity.

now this doesnt mean schaub can chuck it the furthest, and i'd have keenum as most accurate on the deep stuff, but when it comes to adding extra zip to fit it into a window schaub's still well ahead of the other two as far as i can tell.

you also have to remember that most of schaub's deep throws come from rollouts. it's much more difficult to be accurate and get the same distance when running out (usually left), stopping, and heaving. it'd be easier for him to lead andre more often in rhythm - 7 step drop, step up and throw.