View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 125714 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade Smith had knee scoped last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Strictly based off draft reports, training camp reports, and one preseason game, I like the guy a lot. I think he can be the second best lineman at some point down the road.
I am hoping for 2014
Brown, Q , Ben Jones, Brooks and Newton backed by Williams will be the future. of course there will always be others either low draft picks or FA like Harris to fill in as back ups.