View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #2
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone get their surprise Texan package today?

LOL, that video made me laugh for some reason. The bag is pretty funny and I would bet all NFL teams are sending those out. I am probably going to the Bucs home opener and will ask some of the tailgating crew if they got those too.

I was a Texans season ticket holder for the first 6 years or so. The best gift I can remember was the Texans flag. I seem to remember one year only receiving a notepad and pen. What else have the Texans given out to season ticket holders that was real cool?

Personally I like that Texans car emblem. That is something I would actually use. Is it cheap quality?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote