View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Wade Smith had knee scoped last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
As bad as it may sound, I'd rather see Wade down than many other players. The Texans can survive this and still be dominant.
I wanted to replace him anyway. Feel bad for him, I really do, but it is what it is.

I'd like to see Brooks next to the big guy... er, bigger guy & Ben Jones in Brisiel's spot.

But, I am intrigued by putting the Q next to Duane. More than likely it's going to be a rotation there with Ben & Quessenberry(sp).