View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #573
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
MSR. My concern is that it's been too many years since he had a legit #2 and has gotten stuck in his ways. Only time will tell, I guess. Good points, though. Thanks for the info.
I don't think our offense starts with Andre as the #1 option every time. Depending on who's where & what the defense is doing, Andre may be the first read, OD the second, Arian the third. On others, KDub may have been the first.

But I think there were so few matchups or situations he could count on Walter to beat, that Schaub forced the ball to Aj or OD a lot.

With DeAndre, hopefully he'll see more of those options & he won't check to the draw on 3rd & long nearly as often.